Pant trousers for Men and Women Made to Measure Linen Cotton Cashmere Wool, Bespoked, All style options available
Italian\french pant fabrics - Cotton, linen, cashmere wool available
Once you plan to buy.
We would share with you following forms:
1. Measurement Form : To help you measure your self.
2. Style Form : to help you select the best style for you.
3. Fabric Form: to help you select fabric.
Your satisfaction is our gurantee.
You give us proper mesurements we provide you best fitted suit\shirts\overcoat\trousers etc.
An overview of styles: Tailored Trousers and Pants
There are a numbers of way of ways to get the ideal pair of made to measure trousers from Us, including measuring yourself, visiting our shops.
First comes the Style:
Choosing what suits you is at the top and we are always there to advice the best for you.
For making it easier we have made a standard formal pants options which has the following features:
However, We provide you with a number of options to choose from (We would be sharing our style form once you order trousers from us)
For example, Following are the options for the Trouser Pleats:
1. No Pleats (This is the current trend. It gives a more casual look.)
2. One Pleat (Classic style, more formal than no pleats.)
3. Two Pleats (Most classic style, it gives more comfort sitting.
Following are the options for the Trouser Back Pockets:
1. Two Pockets (Less formal, two pockets are more practical.)
2. Single Left Pocket (A common style, the pocket on the left side is usually for left handed people.)
3. Single Right Pocket (A common style, the pocket on the right side is usually for right handed people.)
4. No Pockets (No pockets gives a more uncluttered look.)
Next comes Trouser Cuffs and the options are:
1. Without Cuff (Most common style.)
2. With Cuffs (Informal style. Adds weight to straighten the hang of the trousers.)
We have a wide variety of Italian\French etc. fabrics and colours to choose from.
Depending on you requirements, weather conditions and other factors we can suggest you the best suitable fabric to you.
Few of the majot Fabric Options are listed below:
1. Cashmere Silk
2. Cashmere wool From 80 Thread Count to 220 Thread Count
5. Cashemere Wool Shining (recomended for wedding suits and parties)
However, once you are ready with your measurements using our measurment form, we are on hand to help you get the tailor made trousers\pants you've always dreamed of quickly and at fantastic prices.
Please contact us to get your self a nice pair of trousers.